Monday 10 September 2012

My place, redux.

After talking to various other students. Everyone has a kitchenette with no oven. Strange. Having met and spoken to a lot of people, i feel a lot better about living here, and being in France in general, although i wasn't feeling bad about it in the first place.

I feel like i'm off the pace in regards to working to a good standard for my Masters, but i think this will be a good experience. I just have to average over 50% in my modules and i'll be fine, it is a terrible attitude to adopt but at least i know there is a floor to avoid.

Regarding moving out - I have no idea if i should, i'm quite content here, but i doubt i could live here for 9 months. Although it could be longer or shorter depending on where my internship takes place. One of the partner companies at my school is Ubisoft which i have to get into at... most costs.


No comments:

Post a Comment