Wednesday 5 September 2012

So i sort of live in Rennes now...

I say sort of, because my room is more or less in a hotel. A self-catered hotel. Which is fine except there is no oven in the kitchenette unit, but, inexplicably there is a dishwasher. There is also no room to store dry goods, which is also strange. I suppose i could live here for 9 months (the length of my lease) but another problem is my bed is a sofa bed. Which is not cool. There is also no wi-fi which is also lame.

Since i can't read much French i'm having someone look at my inventory list, and after looking at a room with a bed. Still would like an oven though. And wi-fi. I have to go to the lobby to get a wi-fi connection, which makes it even stranger why there isn't wi-fi available in the room!

I have to go to school tomorrow and take a French test. I have no idea why. Maybe to gauge how helpless i'll be while here? I'll update with what the test is about.

I was kind of bummed out when i first arrived, but now that i've set up a few home comforts and not totally isolated thanks to the internet, i'm feeling better. Starting to think i can't sleep on this sofa for 9 months though.

No comments:

Post a Comment